"It's always darkest before the dawn." Florence + the Machine
Salutations, my name is Christine.
If you ever bump into me, there is a 92% chance that I will be eating food. The other 8% of the time I usually listen to music (mostly Florence), shop, read, and watch Scrubs. I love everyone in my life and I'm always willing to share the love. We should be friends because life is too short to be mean.
There’s really nothing like some good ol’ high school football on Friday nights.