"It's always darkest before the dawn." - Florence + the Machine
Salutations, my name is Christine.
If you ever bump into me, there is a 92% chance that I will be eating food. The other 8% of the time I'm not eating, I usually listen to music (mostly Florence), shop, read, and watch Scrubs. I love everyone in my life and I'm always willing to share the love. We should be friends because life is too short to be mean. Gryffindor. District 12. Amity.